Home » , , , , , , , , » The Confessions of Two, Brand New, Smoking HOT, Babes (named Erica + Debbie!)

The Confessions of Two, Brand New, Smoking HOT, Babes (named Erica + Debbie!)


The Confessions of
Two, Brand New,
Smoking  HOT,
Babes


Evan and David Kim are going down a new path together - they are shedding their male lives to be the girls they always believed themselves to be, in their heart of hearts.  Let’s listen in…

Debbie: I saw what you were doing there, sweetheart; smiling and chatting with that cute boy over there.  Do you enjoy flirting with him because you’re a brand new, smoking HOT, babe? (giggle)

Erica: Yes, Mom, I did enjoy talking to Sean, and he is a cutie.  (Giggle) But you’re just as bad as I am, coz I saw you smiling and flirting with my homeroom teacher, Mr. Lee.  So, mom, let me ask you – do YOU enjoy being a brand new, smoking HOT, babe?

Debbie: I do enjoy it, especially when a hunk like him is single!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. my cock what do you think - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger