Home » , , , , , , , , » Femme-o-Ween 2012: Proud to Represent TG and PBS!

Femme-o-Ween 2012: Proud to Represent TG and PBS!

Femme-O-Ween 2012
 My name was Cliff Copeland, but three years ago, I changed my name to Carla Copeland.  Some might say I changed more than that.  But I just merely fixed what “birth defect” I had.  Now before I did that, I was a married man, and before she left to “find herself”, my ex-wife gave me the greatest gift in the world.  My child, born Heath Copeland.  

Since my ex apparently doesn’t want to be part of either of our lives, I am more than happy to be my baby’s mother.  The great thing about this country is that no matter who are born as, you can go on to be the person you truly are.  That is the value I want to instill in my child. 

Unfortunately, I see threats to our individualism, and our right to freedom of expression.  I have always been a woman, and the day my angel said to me, “Mommy, I want to be a girl too,” I knew that we would together stand up to closed minded individuals.  

 It’s ironic that Election Day is right after Halloween.  In a recent debate, one candidate felt that Big Bird was – ell, not important.  But my Helena LOVES Sesame Street, and she picked our costumes this year.  My darling baby girl is the cutest Cookie Monster!   

And as far as my getup – I think I’ll wear this to the polls, because I can.  God bless America.  Also, my boyfriend said he had some “candy” for me… :)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. my cock what do you think - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger