HAPPY NEW YEAR - 4-3-2-1 (starring

4…3… 2… 1!
“2012 will be a very interesting year,” Wayne Collins thought to him- no HERSELF as he felt a shift in the universe. “My sons and I are now all women, and nobody here seems to remember that 10 seconds ago, we were a dad and his three sons!"

"The kids all look so pretty in their dresses, and guys are fighting to get in front of them. And my lifelong friend Jerry is looking at me like he’s in love. I could slap him and yell at my new daughters to stop flirting – or I can be a good MOTHER, and enjoy my sex. I just hope that my girls - or myself – know what we’re doing when these guys want to take us home.”


“Girls! Meet me in the ladies room!”


“OK, Mom!”


Happy New Year Folks!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. my cock what do you think - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger