Home » , , , , , , , , , » Second Thoughts (Rachel takes Rebecca from the closet to the beach)

Second Thoughts (Rachel takes Rebecca from the closet to the beach)



Second Thoughts


I knew I should have protected the TG fiction on my hard drive with a password.  Then he would never have found my favorite story about a father and son who visit an exotic isle and a voodoo curse turns them into a pair of bikini wearing, stud muffin chasing mom/daughter hotties.  

Rob Kowalski always dreamed of being  a gorgeous woman named Rebecca – but she had no idea that Robert Jr. felt the same way.

"Mom!  Check out those dudes riding the wave runners!  I wanna see what they have under those Speedos!"

"Rachel, I don’t think you and I are ready to find out… hmmm… he does have a tight little tush, doesn’t he?" :)

 
 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. my cock what do you think - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger